Psychoanalytic-systemic therapist, educator, musicologist and special education teacher M.A.
Together with parent couples who want to become lovers again, patchwork families, and women’s or men’s couples who want to overcome difficulties, I work as a couples therapist to develop new communication structures with which couples can feel comfortable and identify again.
When it comes to getting back together, I accompany you with pragmatism and humor. Would you like to find the way again to a new, authentic, lively togetherness? Are you tired of arguing, keeping silent, suffering?
I will gladly help you out of your crisis in a couple therapy. Even if both should find that a separation in mutual understanding is the best for everyone, couple counseling helps with its structured approach to clarify the position.
My work as a couple therapist is characterized by combining psychodynamic methods with systematic aspects. In this way, pair-related interaction patterns as well as the individual perception of each person can be worked out.
- since 2012 cooperation partner at MVZ Köln für Psychotherapie GmbH Odendahl & Kollegen
- Systemic Therapist | Couples Therapist
- Many years of professional experience in the social psychiatric field (youth welfare, work with traumatized people)
- Group therapy
- constellation work
Focus of work
- couple therapy – parent coaching – separation counseling and support
- Patchwork Families
- “bulky” CVs, people, stories, systems and world views
- Become parents – stay a couple
- female couples, male couples
Training and further education
- Psychoanalytic-Systemic Therapist, APF Cologne
- Studied musicology and special education (M.A.), Ludwigs-Maximilians-University Munich
- State-approved educator, Academy for Social Pedagogy, Augsburg